The Valuation team at Roger Hannah & Co provides commercial and residential property valuation advice for a wide range of purposes throughout the North West of England. Our clients are lenders, owner occupiers, investors, public bodies and charities operating in most sectors.
Valuations require an in-depth understanding of the market and physical aspects of the property.
We work closely with our Agency Team and are therefore confident that we have our fingers on the pulse of the North West property market.
Instructions are carried out in accordance with the RICS “Red Book” where required and typically include:
- Acquisition: Strategic valuation advice to ensure that you are paying the right price for the property
- Loan Security: Obtain an accurate assessment of the current Market Value and lending risk. We also review the future performance of the property having regard to location, physical characteristics, tenure, occupational leases and market trends
- Rental Valuations: We can provide an accurate assessment of the current Market Rent of your property
- Dilapidations: The Landlord & Tenant Act 1927 governs the Landlord’s claim for damages for breach of a repairing covenant. In conjunction with our Building Consultants, we can provide advice which will help maximise or limit the dilapidation liability whether you are a landlord or tenant
- Expert Witness Reports: Roger Hannah & Co provides advice to solicitors with regard to disputes including matrimonial and professional negligence. Increasingly disputes are settled by mediation with staff experienced in this process
- Taxation: We are able to provide valuations for company accounts and also financial statements for both the private and public sectors
- Recovery and Restructuring: We can provide you with valuation advice combined with a sound strategy to maximise return
- Inheritance Tax (Probate): Roger Hannah & Co can assist with valuations on both commercial and residential property
All our valuations are undertaken by RICS Registered Valuers. This scheme provides clients with a clearly identifiable designation for the best regulated and qualified valuation professionals in the field. The Valuer Registration Scheme assures the quality of valuations, which are a key component underpinning most economic activity, to raise the credibility of Valuers.
The Valuer Registration Scheme is mandatory for RICS members carrying out Red Book Valuations in the UK. The scheme reinforces professional standards and raises consumer confidence in the delivery of valuation advice to the highest professional standard.
Meet Our Team