How Can We Help?
If you are a Compulsory Purchase Order claimant, Roger Hannah & Co can provide the following:
- Advise you on the entire CPO process
- Advise you how to object to a CPO
- Adopt the right strategy and tactics to achieve objectives
- Assess your compensation entitlement including the level of business disturbance
- Negotiate with the acquiring authority to maximise your compensation claim
- Where appropriate apply to the Planning Authority for a Certificate of Appropriate Alternative Development
- Where settlement through negotiation is not possible we will advise on the Land Tribunal process and appear as an expert witness.
In summary, Roger Hannah & Co seek to alleviate the burden and stress of a Compulsory Purchase.
Latest Case studiesCompulsory Acquisition of an Asset of Community Value (ACV) »
Roger Hannah & Co. has recently advised South Cambridgeshire District Council on a property held as an Asset of Community Value (ACV).A556 Knutsford to Bowden Improvement Scheme »
Following approval granted by way of a Development Consent Order (DCO) in 2014, the new A556 link road officially opened to traffic on 6th March 2017. During this time our CPO team at Roger Hannah & Co has acted on behalf of clients with properties affected by the construction of the new road.HS2 Update – Phase 2B »
Since the route of Phase 2B was announced in November 2016, our specialist team at Roger Hannah & Co has been acting on behalf of a number of clients whose properties are affected by HS2.
Latest NewsSupporting Team BEE Inspired - Race of Remembrance 11/11/18 » 7th December 2018
Marking 100 years of Armistice and then end of World War 1, we sponsor team Bee Inspired to a 12 hour endurance race for a great cause - Mission Motorsport!Promotions of Angela Juszczyk & Steven Whittle » 19th November 2018
We are delighted with the promotions of Angela Juszczyk and Steven Whittle. Both are talented surveyors who deserve the promotion that they have achieved. As a business we are continuing our rapid growth with our 50 plus strong team providing property services across the North West region and nationwide. We anticipate this growth continuing throughout 2019.Roger Hannah & Co Boosts Team With Senior Promotion » 13th November 2017
We are delighted to announce the promotion of Stephen Lashmar to Director to mark his contribution to Roger Hannah & Co.
Meet Our Team
The CPO Process
Objecting to a CPO
Residential Property and CPO
CPO and Business
Frequently Asked Questions Compulsory Purchase News Recent Case Studies