How Can We Help?
If you are a Compulsory Purchase Order claimant, Roger Hannah & Co can provide the following:
- Advise you on the entire CPO process
- Advise you how to object to a CPO
- Adopt the right strategy and tactics to achieve objectives
- Assess your compensation entitlement including the level of business disturbance
- Negotiate with the acquiring authority to maximise your compensation claim
- Where appropriate apply to the Planning Authority for a Certificate of Appropriate Alternative Development
- Where settlement through negotiation is not possible we will advise on the Land Tribunal process and appear as an expert witness.
In summary, Roger Hannah & Co seek to alleviate the burden and stress of a Compulsory Purchase.
Latest Case studiesA556 Knutsford to Bowden Improvement Scheme » 24th March 2017
Following approval granted by way of a Development Consent Order (DCO) in 2014, the new A556 link road officially opened to traffic on 6th March 2017. During this time our CPO team at Roger Hannah & Co has acted on behalf of clients with properties affected by the construction of the new road.HS2 Update – Phase 2B » 24th March 2017
Since the route of Phase 2B was announced in November 2016, our specialist team at Roger Hannah & Co has been acting on behalf of a number of clients whose properties are affected by HS2.Appointed to advise owner occupiers affected by Rainham & Beam Park development. » 7th February 2017
The London Borough of Havering Council’s £40million Housing Zone Bid to transform the A1306 New Road, historically an industrial area, into a new residential area was approved by the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, in June 2015.
Latest NewsRoger Hannah & Co Boosts Team With Senior Promotion » 13th November 2017
We are delighted to announce the promotion of Stephen Lashmar to Director to mark his contribution to Roger Hannah & Co.Changes to the Home Loss Payment » 18th October 2017
On 1st October 2017 the Home Loss Payment (Prescribed Amounts) (England) Regulations 2017 (No.769) came into force.Compulsory Purchase Roadshow Workshop » 18th August 2017
Roger Hannah & Co have taken to the road with TLT Solicitors and Barton Wilmore to deliver a series of interactive workshops for Local Authorities focusing on the use of compulsory purchase powers.
Meet Our Team
The CPO Process
Objecting to a CPO
Residential Property and CPO
CPO and Business
Frequently Asked Questions Latest News Recent Case Studies