Roger Hannah & Co provides a direct approach that will lead you ‘step by step’ through the construction process from inception to completion.
We have developed a wealth of Project Management experience within the Construction Industry sector. Our specialist team understands the crucial aspects of any development project and use their expertise in achieving successful projects:
- Obtaining client brief
- Design team appointments
- Planning process and building regulation approval
- Procurement Strategy
- Contract Administration / monitoring of works
- Health and Safety / CDM Regulations
For commercial or residential construction projects, it is essential to enter into a formal building contract in order to protect the interests of all parties concerned. As Contract Administrators, Roger Hannah & Co can:
- Advise clients on procurement strategies and the best form of contract to use.
- Advise on payment and other provisions under a contract.
- Prepare certificates of payment.
- Issue contract instructions.
- Deal with requests for information and extensions of time.
- Advise on dispute resolution procedures.
- Administer the contract.
Under a design and build Project, the Employers Agent will undertake the employers duties and has full authority to act for the employer by managing the procurement and construction phase of a Project.
The role often includes acting as lead consultant, with responsibility for project management. The Employers Agent often undertakes the following duties:
- Appointment of design team & other consultants
- Construction procurement advice
- Contract management
- Risk management
- Employers Agent
- Obtaining statutory consents
- Programme management
- Reports and monitoring
- Property maintenance
As Employers Agent, our Chartered Building Surveyors take responsibility for the project and use their experience and extensive range of skills to properly manage the project.
Acting as lead Consultant of the Project team, Roger Hannah & Co provides a professional and dynamic construction Project Management service.
Development Appraisals and Project Monitoring
Development Appraisal & Project Monitoring is generally undertaken on behalf of developers and funders in order to mitigate statutory and commercial risk.
Using our comprehensive knowledge of contracts and construction project management matters, we are uniquely positioned to offer developers and funders a unique service in order to mitigate statutory and commercial risk by:
- Evaluating cost against budget and programme.
- Advising on project team appointments.
- Analysing the design, specification and related statutory / environmental issues.
- Advising on the suitability of building contracts including terms and conditions.
- Monitoring progress and quality of construction work.
- Preparing progress reports, including recommendations for financial drawdown.
OTHER AREAS OF PARTICULAR EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION READ OUR DEFINITION OF SERVICES →
Meet Our Team Recent Case Studies Building Consultancy News
Definition of Services