Development Appraisals & Project Monitoring
Development Appraisal & Project Monitoring is generally undertaken on behalf of developers/funders in order to mitigate statutory and commercial risk. The role usually involves a pre-contract assessment of the development documentation, including Notices of Grant of Planning Permission and Building Regulation Approvals and involves examination of the construction programme and the development costs.
During the construction phase Project Monitoring is undertaken which includes the preparation of periodic progress reports including recommendations for financial drawdown.
Using our comprehensive knowledge of contracts and construction matters, we are uniquely positioned to offer developers and funders a unique service in order to mitigate statutory and commercial risk.
WE ARE ABLE TO:
- Evaluate cost against budget and programme.
- Advise on project team appointments.
- Analyse the design, specification and related statutory / environmental issues.
- Advise on the suitability of building contracts including terms and conditions.
- Monitor progress and quality of construction work.
- Prepare progress reports, including recommendations for financial drawdown.
OTHER AREAS OF PARTICULAR EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
Meet Our Team Recent Case Studies Building Consultancy News
Definition of Services