Contract Administration includes the preparation of construction contract documents including drawings, schedules of work, specifications and penalty clauses, and the on-site monitoring of work through to completion, including advice on implementation of conditions, valuation and certification of the works and practical completion.
For commercial or residential construction projects, it is essential to enter into a formal building contract in order to protect the interests of all parties concerned.
As Contract Administrators Roger Hannah & Co. can:
- Advise clients on procurement strategies and the best form of contract to use.
- Advise on payment and other provisions under a contract.
- Prepare certificates of payment.
- Issue contract instructions.
- Deal with requests for information and extensions of time.
- Advise on dispute resolution procedures.
- Administer the contract.
OTHER AREAS OF PARTICULAR EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
Meet Our Team Recent Case Studies Building Consultancy News
Definition of Services