PROPERTY ACQUISITION SERVICES
One of our core services is to advise occupier clients in acquiring suitable premises for the efficient operation of their business. We can also provide valuation, disposal advice and rating assessments on any existing premises.
WHY SHOULD YOU EMPLOY THE SERVICES OF AN ACQUISITION SURVEYOR?
Many companies think that they can search for properties themselves, searching for the premises only represents a small element of the whole acquisition process. Not all available properties are actually been marketed and many interesting property options are what we terms “off market”. The real added value comes from the actual negotiations:
Commercial Property negotiations can be a complicated process with lots of technical jargon and potentially hidden liabilities. Landlords and property owners conduct property negotiations on a daily basis but occupiers are only typically in the market every 5-10 years and therefore:
- Unrepresented occupiers are clearly at a disadvantage.
- The appointment of a surveyor in the negotiations will enhance your negotiating position. Incentives offered on leases can vary greatly form landlord to landlord and property to property.
- As a leading Agency Team we can provide clients with the confidence that the best available terms/price will be agreed.
- Some occupiers incorrectly think that their solicitor can negotiate commercial lease terms/purchase prices for them.
- Our fee is not due until contracts have been exchanged or leases completed. Our fees can be based on a fixed percentage of the rent or purchase price. We are also happy to tailor our fee structure to meet client’s individual requirements.
We are also aware that in order to understand our client’s property needs we also need to understand their business needs as these are often intrinsically linked.
What is our Property Acquisition Process?
For further information as to how Roger Hannah & Co can meet your property needs, contact our professional team of Commercial Property Agents in Manchester today.
Back to Agency Sevices Homepage
Meet Our Team Latest News