Roger Hannah & Co have won a series of awards as recognition to the quality of their level of service provided being as follows:
Roger Hannah & Co has been named 'Greater Manchester EGI Deals Winner" in 2012 and 2010, 'Most Active Regional Agent in Greater Manchester 2011' and 'North West Retail / Leisure EGI Deals Winner 2009' by EGI, the UK's leading online commercial property service. The awards are recognition of our outstanding performance being based on the volume of deals transacted and represent a continuing trend having won similar awards over the last decade.
- 2012 EGI Deals Winner, Greater Manchester
- 2011 Most Active Regional Agent in Greater Manchester 2011
- 2010 EGI Deals Winner, Greater Manchester
- 2009 EGI Deals Winner Retail / Leisure, North West
- 2007 Most Active Agent, Industrial & Distribution, North West Region
- Most Active Regional Agent, Greater Manchester
- 2005 Most Active Industrial & Distribution Agent, North West Region
- 2005 Most Active Regional Agent in Greater Manchester
Roger Hannah & Co received a prestigious national award for urban regeneration for its involvement in the £12m redevelopment of Grade II listed Houldsworth Mill. The British Urban Regeneration Association (BURA) is the UK's leading authority on urban restoration and renewal.
ISO 9001 / ISO 14001
Following an assessment by an independent body, Roger Hannah & Co have been awarded the ISO 9001 and the ISO 14001 certification. This certificate has only been achieved by about 5% of UK businesses and the prestigious award is supported by the government and recognised worldwide.
Said a delighted Mark Keirl "Roger Hannah & Co have always been proud of the service we offer our clients and the way we conduct our business. Now with the award of ISO 9001 certification, this has been confirmed by outside experts".