The largest independent
Commercial & residential
Property Management agency
in the North West
For a free consultation to understand how Roger Hannah & Co. can specifically provide a tailored management service for your individual Commercial Property Portfolio requirements, please contact the friendly team directly on 0161 429 1651.
Do you know we manage over 200 commercial properties, involving:
- Income collection in excess of £16 million
- Over 3 million sq ft of Commercial and Residential Accommodation
- Over 1000 tenants
Commercial Property Management An essential part of our business.
We are proud to provide:
- A dedicated Facilities Management team and Administration staff
- Utilising the latest market leading property management software
- Flexible contract Terms
- Comprehensive coverage of all aspects of Property Management
- An industry recognised Health & Safety Management Software System
- Practical approach to your individual needs
- An in-depth knowledge of all statutory requirements
- A renowned service that minimises inconvenience for client
So if you’re looking for commercial property management in Manchester, please get in touch now or click below to read more about the services we offer.
Latest Case studiesUK Hearing Care – 103 Dalton Avenue, Birchwood Park » 21st March 2017
In advance of a move to new premises at 103 Dalton Avenue, UK Hearing Care contacted Roger Hannah & Co., to discuss operational requirements for their proposed Headquarters Building.Houldsworth Mill Birthday Present » 27th May 2015
Roger Hannah & Company are pleased to report the introduction of a new use to their longstanding flagship regeneration property management project at Houldsworth Mill.Albany Trading Estate, Chorlton » 17th January 2012
A Small Trading Estate with 16 units let to Local Authority and sub-let Advised by Roger Hannah on dilapidations with property management.
Latest NewsRoger Hannah & Co – Hits No 2 Nationwide » 10th July 2017
We are the second highest growing practice of chartered surveyors Nationwide!Bridge Trading Estate has New Owners » 26th May 2017
Marnshaw Limited have acquired the Bridge Trading Estate, Bury, from the Canal and River Trust for a headline consideration of £2,201,000.FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FOR UK HEARING CARE » 30th January 2017
As part of the Birchwood Park Community, the relocated employees of UK Hearing Care will have the benefit of being in a vibrant business community and access to a host of onsite amenities, such as restaurants, coffee shops and a gym.
Meet Our Team Recent Case Studies Latest News
Frequently Asked Questions