HS2: How can we help?

If you are likely to be affected by HS2, Roger Hannah & Co can assist by:

  • Advising you on the HS2 process
  • Advising you on the types of compensation packages currently available
  • Adopting the right strategy and tactics to achieve objectives
  • Assessing your compensation entitlement which may include business disturbance
  • Commencing the advance purchase process by submitting a blight notice on your behalf
  • Negotiating with HS2 Limited to maximise your compensation claim
  • Where appropriate applying to the Planning Authority for a Certificate of Appropriate Alternative Development
  • Where settlement through negotiation is not possible, advising on mediation and the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber) process.

Please contact the team for further advice.

« Back to HS2 main page