How Can We Help?
If you are a Compulsory Purchase Order claimant, Roger Hannah & Co can provide the following:
- Advise you on the entire CPO process
- Advise you how to object to a CPO
- Adopt the right strategy and tactics to achieve objectives
- Assess your compensation entitlement including the level of business disturbance
- Negotiate with the acquiring authority to maximise your compensation claim
- Where appropriate apply to the Planning Authority for a Certificate of Appropriate Alternative Development
- Where settlement through negotiation is not possible we will advise on the Land Tribunal process and appear as an expert witness.
In summary, Roger Hannah & Co seek to alleviate the burden and stress of a Compulsory Purchase.
Latest Case studiesA556 Knutsford to Bowden Improvement Scheme » 24th March 2017
Following approval granted by way of a Development Consent Order (DCO) in 2014, the new A556 link road officially opened to traffic on 6th March 2017. During this time our CPO team at Roger Hannah & Co has acted on behalf of clients with properties affected by the construction of the new road.HS2 Update – Phase 2B » 24th March 2017
Since the route of Phase 2B was announced in November 2016, our specialist team at Roger Hannah & Co has been acting on behalf of a number of clients whose properties are affected by HS2.Appointed to advise owner occupiers affected by Rainham & Beam Park development. » 7th February 2017
The London Borough of Havering Council’s £40million Housing Zone Bid to transform the A1306 New Road, historically an industrial area, into a new residential area was approved by the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, in June 2015.
Latest NewsCompulsory Purchase Roadshow Workshop » 18th August 2017
Roger Hannah & Co have taken to the road with TLT Solicitors and Barton Wilmore to deliver a series of interactive workshops for Local Authorities focusing on the use of compulsory purchase powers.Roger Hannah & Co – Hits No 2 Nationwide » 10th July 2017
We are the second highest growing practice of chartered surveyors Nationwide!Roger Hannah Boosts Compulsory Purchase Team » 10th July 2017
Jordan Gold will be working alongside Simon Cook, Stephen Lashmar and Angela Juszczyk in the firm’s compulsory purchase team. The specialist team act nationwide advising both claimants affected by CPO’s and scheme promoters.
Meet Our Team
The CPO Process
Objecting to a CPO
Residential Property and CPO
CPO and Business
Frequently Asked Questions Latest News Recent Case Studies