How Can We Help?
If you are a Compulsory Purchase Order claimant, Roger Hannah & Co can provide the following:
- Advise you on the entire CPO process
- Advise you how to object to a CPO
- Adopt the right strategy and tactics to achieve objectives
- Assess your compensation entitlement including the level of business disturbance
- Negotiate with the acquiring authority to maximise your compensation claim
- Where appropriate apply to the Planning Authority for a Certificate of Appropriate Alternative Development
- Where settlement through negotiation is not possible we will advise on the Land Tribunal process and appear as an expert witness.
In summary, Roger Hannah & Co seek to alleviate the burden and stress of a Compulsory Purchase.
Latest Case studiesTrade Counter Success for Manchester » 2nd June 2017
The Landlord & Tenant Department at Roger Hannah & Co has successfully negotiated rent terms for a 5 year lease with a national operator in Manchester for a 13,500sqft unit, achieving an overall increase of 9.4% in the annual rent.Employment Land Release Success in Hyde » 15th May 2017
Roger Hannah & Co have been successful in preparing an employment land release and viability report of Newton Business Park in Hyde.A556 Knutsford to Bowden Improvement Scheme » 24th March 2017
Following approval granted by way of a Development Consent Order (DCO) in 2014, the new A556 link road officially opened to traffic on 6th March 2017. During this time our CPO team at Roger Hannah & Co has acted on behalf of clients with properties affected by the construction of the new road.
Latest NewsSuccessful Exchange Promotes Drive for Prime North West Instructions » 27th July 2017
This property attracted a lot of interest from parties with an office requirement, as well as local and national developers seeking residential redevelopment opportunities.Shimmer Estate will be demolished to make way for the HS2 railway » 24th July 2017
Although the Department of Transport advise that only 16 properties on the Shimmer Estate will be demolished to make way for the HS2 railway, the newly confirmed plans indicate that a much greater number of houses are likely to be affected.2017 Business Rates Appeals Procedure » 21st July 2017
The changes to the appeals system are significant and place the onus firmly on the ratepayer to demonstrate their assessment is excessive.
Meet Our Team
The CPO Process
Objecting to a CPO
Residential Property and CPO
CPO and Business
Frequently Asked Questions Latest News Recent Case Studies